Hi alldeaf.com folks!

miss_v

Reaction score
I'm pretty new to this site and decided to sign up. So hopefully I get to know around that website. Um, I choose to sign up 'cause I'm looking for new people and make friends so I can get to know and maybe meet someday. I'm pretty ordinary person so not much anything interest about me.

If you want to know more about me, I won't bite. :lol:

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. You are welcome to discuss and/or debate with us about any kind of topics you want to pick. That is why AllDeaf is a discussion board instead of chat.

My question for you is: Are you deaf or hard of hearing or just plain hearing? Everyone learns about our deaf perspectives in the hearing world and also in our Deaf community.

Have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Hi!

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. You are welcome to discuss and/or debate with us about any kind of topics you want to pick. That is why AllDeaf is a discussion board instead of chat.

My question for you is: Are you deaf or hard of hearing or just plain hearing? Everyone learns about our deaf perspectives in the hearing world and also in our Deaf community.

Have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

I'm actually deaf. Yes, I read several information relating to hearing world and other stuff. it's actually interesting to me 'cause I grew up both deaf and hearing world. I have no problems with hearing world but one thing is that hearing people can be hard to communicate since sometime you have to write on a note or sign really really slow. :D

I'm actually deaf. Yes, I read several information relating to hearing world and other stuff. it's actually interesting to me 'cause I grew up both deaf and hearing world. I have no problems with hearing world but one thing is that hearing people can be hard to communicate since sometime you have to write on a note or sign really really slow. :D

welcome

i have the same problem with you ,i always go about with a note and pen

Back