Heyas Everybody!

HearingSweetie

Reaction score
I'm not deaf, or H.O.H. but I'm super interested in learning ASL and "broadening my social horizions" as one of my friends put it. I'm not sure if anybody minds that I'm on here, but one of my friends said it was insulting so, if I am please tell me! I'm just here to make friends and get tips on learning ASl! Peace! :giggle::lol:

I'm not deaf, or H.O.H. but I'm super interested in learning ASL and "broadening my social horizions" as one of my friends put it. I'm not sure if anybody minds that I'm on here, but one of my friends said it was insulting so, if I am please tell me! I'm just here to make friends and get tips on learning ASl! Peace! :giggle::lol:

Welcome. Everyone is welcome.

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. If you are young like in your Avatar (picture). Yes, we do have hearies here on the forum. Just have fun reading all the threads (not all of them, just browse through them if you are interest in reading) and post any topics you wish to choose to discuss or debate. See you around here. :wave:

Welcome to AllDeaf!!

Like Bebonang said, we do have hearing people on the forum. Please don't take offense that we refer to them as hearies as we are sometimes referred to as deaffies. :)

Back