Hey

Blank Canvas is also in the area!!!! There is an ASL Bootcamp in April at Aspen Camp School for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing.... I am dying to go!

Blank Canvas is also in the area!!!! There is an ASL Bootcamp in April at Aspen Camp School for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing.... I am dying to go!

I will have to look into that!

. I just want to be me with nothing that isn't removable... and the CI, really isn't removable.

One..welcome to AD:) It can be hard when you are in between not hearing enough but not Deaf enough either..I totally get where you're coming from...I fake it a lot and people don't believe I'm deaf either...
But to your comment about not being able to remove CI..you can remove the processor just like you remove an HA..when the processor is off you don't hear just like when you remove an ha..just to clarify:)

One..welcome to AD:) It can be hard when you are in between not hearing enough but not Deaf enough either..I totally get where you're coming from...I fake it a lot and people don't believe I'm deaf either...
But to your comment about not being able to remove CI..you can remove the processor just like you remove an HA..when the processor is off you don't hear just like when you remove an ha..just to clarify:)

I know you can remove the processor... but there is a physical foreign internal component that you can not remove...

Back