Hey

kar1841

Reaction score
I am a deafie who grew up oral (I have two cochlear implants) and I came on this forum to learn to sign and to learn more about the deaf culture. :wave:

welcome. there are people who will sign with you on the web and there are various deaf get together so you can meet your local deaf too. join in the discussions on various threads and you can learn a little something

I've been looking for some one who hasn't learned to sign yet.
do you want to help test an ASL program ?

I am a deafie who grew up oral (I have two cochlear implants) and I came on this forum to learn to sign and to learn more about the deaf culture. :wave:

What will you do with the knowlege once you have gained it?

a/s/l?

Thanks all for the nice greetings

Bottesini I have some deaf friends who I would like to communicate better with and to meet more deaf people :D

Edit:

ahahaha! I get it now Jiro was asking for my age/sex/location. I'm an 18 year old girl from texas :P.

Bottesini I have some deaf friends who I would like to communicate better with and to meet more deaf people :D

Edit:

ahahaha! I get it now Jiro was asking for my age/sex/location. I'm an 18 year old girl from texas :P.

wow that is you are younger!! he is ask curios :giggle:
lol

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. No matter how old you are, you are welcome to read and post all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Edit:

Jiro is just showing his age when he asked that.

Back