Hey

inafune

Reaction score
So I am new to this site. My ASL teacher suggested it to me. I'm actually an oral Hard of Hearing. So thought I should meet some new people.

Oo..yea basic info.
Matt. 17. born hard of hearing. oral. mainstreamed. gamer. writer.

too much stuff. XD

Welcome Matt! There are a ton of oral-first folks here. Wow......It really amazes me how many orally raised kids eventually decide to learn Sign.

:welcome: to AD. I am also hoh and oral and learning ASL.

So I am new to this site. My ASL teacher suggested it to me. I'm actually an oral Hard of Hearing. So thought I should meet some new people.

Oo..yea basic info.
Matt. 17. born hard of hearing. oral. mainstreamed. gamer. writer.

too much stuff. XD

Hello!
I live 5 min away from you. What games do you play? PS3? PC?

Hi Matt
I live too far from you, but I am an oralist (do you say that in English ?) hard of hearing and I want to learn FSL (French Sign Language). So don't worry, and

welcome !!

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you can learn to sign with the ASL. It is really fun to learn and easy to talk if you know what I mean. It is never too late to learn and you will be able to talk to any deaf or Deaf people in the Deaf communities. We have been arguing between oral and ASL a lot here. Jump in and enjoy the threads and have fun posting!!! :wave:

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf! Nice to know you took upon your ASL teacher's suggestion to check out in here, in the meantime, hope you'll enjoy your stay as well! :)

:wave:
~RR

Back