Hey what's up

LaZyCrO

Reaction score
Hey, my name is Langley i'm "new" here, haha, but not to the deaf community, i am hearing but I volunteer at OCD and have been going there for years, umm... ummm..... also I have deaf foster siblings and can sign fluently(sp?) anyways HI!

Hello,

Welcome to Alldeaf and enjoy your stay here :)

Welcome you stay AD and let's breath away....

btw my prevouis when I was teenager and used to be at OCD camp and also my 3 children went there about 3 yrs ago and love it.. Right now My 3 kids are grown big become teenager... doesn't want go OCD again reason want spend time their community local friends here..

GalaxyAngel said:
also my 3 children went there about 3 yrs ago and love it.. Right now My 3 kids are grown big become teenager.

I probably was one of their counsellors' I have been working there as staff for 4 years now

hmm.

hmm...
so what is OCD?
sounds like OD which is overdose but then it sounds like oc which is orange country then it sounds like cd... which is cd.
so what is ocd?

Bum12FU said:
hmm...
so what is OCD?
sounds like OD which is overdose but then it sounds like oc which is orange country then it sounds like cd... which is cd.
so what is ocd?

obsessive compulsive disorder

:wave: :welcome: to Alldeaf LaZyCrO!!! I hope you are having a great time meeting new people while you're on AD. Have fun posting, and welcome aboard!!! :cheers:

Bum12FU said:
hmm...
so what is OCD?
so what is ocd?

OCD = The Ontario Camp of the Deaf

Back