Hey there!

kristenjo

Reaction score
So I'm new and a CODA. There aren't any deaf people my age where I live :| and it's really a huge bummer! So I'm here to meet new friends and have some great conversations! :ty:

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. We have all ages here on AD. I am only 65 years old. :P But you are welcome to discuss or debate with us and you will get to know posters like me.

So I hope you have a grand time reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

:wave: Welcome to AllDeaf! I'm a newbie as well. I'm currently blessed to be living in an area where there are a few different Deaf socials and events during the month. However, I'll be moving soon to a place with NO Deaf Community! :eek2: Once I move I'll be attempting to create a small community to get together once or twice a month (maybe more), so we'll see how that goes. Because of this I'm also hoping to find other's on here so I can still continue to keep the Deaf side of me alive.

I've been reading AllDeaf for a couple years now and I know there are a bunch of great people on here. I hope you find what you're looking for! :)

Back