Hey there!

ChocolateMILK

Reaction score
Hey guys, I am new. I want to introduce myself. My name is Tom and I am 24 years old. I have been hard of hearing since birth and I wear Phonak hearing aids (I love 'em!). I am studying to be a computer progammer....:shock:. At least there are some jobs in that sector in this bad economy and the pay isn't bad either. Anyway, I used to be a part of the deaf/HoH community a long, long time ago but I haven't been in it since. I used to attend RIT (for those of you who know what that is, kudos) and that deaf/HoH community there was great.

I look forward to being a part of this community and hopefully meet local Georgia natives. The only downside is that I don't know sign language. I will have to pick it up sometime in my lifetime since my hearing is degenerative.

See ya around! :wave:

Hey Chocolate Milk, Some gal here accidentally pour you in her coffee earlier :) Jk, although, some member really did pour chocolate milk in her coffee. Welcome!

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Hey guys, I am new. I want to introduce myself. My name is Tom and I am 24 years old. I have been hard of hearing since birth and I wear Phonak hearing aids (I love 'em!). I am studying to be a computer progammer....:shock:. At least there are some jobs in that sector in this bad economy and the pay isn't bad either. Anyway, I used to be a part of the deaf/HoH community a long, long time ago but I haven't been in it since. I used to attend RIT (for those of you who know what that is, kudos) and that deaf/HoH community there was great.

I look forward to being a part of this community and hopefully meet local Georgia natives. The only downside is that I don't know sign language. I will have to pick it up sometime in my lifetime since my hearing is degenerative.

See ya around! :wave:

nice to meet you dude, I wear Phonak too! (FM system) well I use a Phonak FM system though and it's great!!!!

welcome to AD and I'll see you around there *zooms*

Hello there. What made you choose the username ChocolateMILK?

Back