Hey there, I'm a newbie from Texas! :D

Mb483

Reaction score
I'm still trying to figure this site out, this being my first day and all.. hahah. Nice to meet all of you! I'm not sure what to do next... lol :)

Keep post and everybody will hit you and I ignore you.

Anyway, welcome to alldeaf. I'm Texan ;)

Wirelessly posted (droid)

I'm in Texas. Are you in school? Learning ASL? Tell us a little about yourself. Welcome!

Oh wow, I'm glad there's other people from around here too!
I'm a college student right now, and yes! I'm studying ASL. I am only a beginner though, nothing too special. But I really want to learn... I just have no one to practice with or anything at this moment. Of course I'm hoping to get there soon, hah :)

I thought I replied to this already, my goodness I need to learn how to get around here hahah
Well it's so nice to see that there's other people here that are living in the same state as me.. even if it is extremely hot out right now! lol
Yes, I'm starting college in a little less than a month and I'm signed up for an ASL class. I'm both excited and nervous, I've had absolutely no formal training before so I guess I'm what they call a beginner. But I do really want to learn. I'm trying my best to make more friends in the deaf community :)

I think I saw on the news that today's the 31 first consequetive day in triple digits with no rain. oh my!

I think I saw on the news that today's the 31 first consequetive day in triple digits with no rain. oh my!

west TX, there are no rain for 311 days so far. Eek! Several lakes are start to disappear anytime later.

:welcome: to AllDeaf. Have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Back