Hey Miss P...

Miss*Pinocchio said:
lawanda.page2.jpg
you look like a man.

lol yeah i agree.. this is getting too weird for me.. lmao.. jeez..

me and steel did it all night last night, see proof

Attachments

• 000_1_4_85.gif
    000_1_4_85.gif
    14.7 KB · Views: 20
Miss*Pinocchio said:
me and steel did it all night last night, see proof
I didn't know we were doing it as some kind of a Simpsons spin-off show. :lol:

lol dont take anything so serious what i say, steel.. dont mind me.. i love to tease.. :)

as for the the simpsons spin off.. good idea.. why not start one - that will ought to hush miss p up.. lol :)

Luckysmile23 said:
lol dont take anything so serious what i say, steel.. dont mind me.. i love to tease.. :)

as for the the simpsons spin off.. good idea.. why not start one - that will ought to hush miss p up.. lol :)
simpD%20oh.jpg

Dear Steel,

How is my sweet one today?
I hope you are well and are feeling cheerful as always.

My love, I wanted to let you know that you always brighten up my day in every way!

I don't know if I've never told you this, but your amazing multicoloured eyes have always fascinated me! I love how they are such weird colours and think you look really cool. Brad Pitt also has cool eyes but his are fake lenses and not natural like yours (plus you are better looking then him). I think your eyes dilate (as they are probably doing right now, no doubt)

Your multicoloured hair is even more astounding. I love the way the different colours compliment each other, just like bag of M&M candies, come in different color... green, red, brown, and whatever.

I would love to sit at home on the couch and cuddling with you, it would been something I would love to do. It would be nice if we get into an argument about something pointless like the colour of cheese, and end up having a huge pillow fight over it, (even though I will always win)

I think you got gorgeous chest and I can't wait to see your chest so I can drool over your chest and make a complete fool out of myself in public as always.

Anyway darling, I hope I see you wearing sexy pink underwear for me! Go on, surprise me! I've often wondered what you would look like wearing those. I bet you'd look cute!

You are the only reason I exist, and my life is meaningless without you.

I eagerly anticipate reading any ridiculous posts from you!

Sweet love, hugs and kisses, :hug:

Miss P

xxx @}-->---

okay...ur creeping me out just a bit. :ugh:

but the pink underwear?!?! what the hell!? even some guys thinks that wearing pink shirts will attrach some chicks but seriously they get teasted and made fun cause, well, pink just doesn't look too good on guys, I mean, c'mon...

No way in my entire life will I ever wear a single pink clothing. believe it or not, I NEVER wore anything pink and never will!

I even seen some blond haired guy wearing a pink shirt with its collar up and tight pants...I went :ugh: thinking that guy must be some kind of a girly guy or something...

no offense to any guys wearing pink, but serioulsy, do you REALLY wan to wear pink!? not that I mind girls wearing something pink cause Pink is more of a girl color, you know...

if you wear pink underwear, nobody would noticed it...

it isn't like wearing pink shirt and wear it outside where people can
see you...

I want you to wear pink underwear, for me to see...
that is all.. seriously. ;)

can you please just give me a little love, Steel, you just posted
how cruel the world is today....

so give me some love, :cuddle:

Miss*Pinocchio said:
can you please just give me a little love, Steel, you just posted
how cruel the world is today....

so give me some love, :cuddle:
petting-zoo2.JPG

oooh nice birdy...I love you. You love me.

*quickly gubbles the bird up, burps, and spit out the feathers*

Yep...I love to eat you indeed!

Funny%20cat!.jpg

HISS! IF YOU TRY TO MAKE LOVE TO ME, I'LL EAT YOU!...whole, seriously.

Back