Hey, I am back!!!

MissAdidas

Reaction score
Heeey,

I am backkkk!!! Its me Miss Adidas from deachat long time ago from 1999... I would like to be here and have a old time with my old friends from deafchat 1999's...

If you want to chat with me, please message and ask me for AIM Sn or Yahoo ID or something like that....

Stay in touch... Hugsss....

Peace-out,
Sherry

1.gif
to AD.. I hope you will enjoy the stay with us and happy posting away! :)

:welcome: to Alldeaf! Happy browsing and posting!

Thanks, everyone :ty: .... I am not new to this.... I used go to deafnotes.com in long time ago.... I knew Nutty, Shark, RedLinc, Sabby, Odie, Sapphire, Loppy, SuperDave, Peanut, Jozhua, Boult and MORE from deafchat in long time ago.... since 1999...

In Deafchat, my old nickname was Miss^Adidas.... so I decided to came back and rejoin here again since After Odie gone... I felt bad because I never get a chance to meet Odie in person... We tried to meet in person many times but our plans didnt work out, Grrrr...

Sometimes I still go to Deafchat.com , depend on my mood...I have 2 nicknames for there... MissAdidas and LeporadHarleyBabe or LeporadHarleyGal I can't remmy which one...

I will join tagdeaf soon this weekend or whenever.... since Shark couldn't get into myspace to look at mine...so I will join tagdeaf for him and everyone to take a look at mine easy for you to see...

Stay in touch.... Hugsss... Take care
Sherry (Miss Adidas)
Sherrygrinning.jpg

Welcome back and do continue to enjoy your stay here in AD! I can remember seeing you in the other 2 sites you've mentioned. Anyhow, happy posting! ;)

~RR

Miss Adidas, I also remember u from old DC days...back to the year 2000. You still live in Okla?

Hey Sherry.. other Sherrry lol

Wow been awhile to see u here. Welcome back! Aka HotSherry here.. hope u enjoy ur stay here..

:welcome: Back MissAdidas!!!!
Although I wasn't around when you 1st was:)
Have Fun Posting &
Enjoy your stay here:thumb:

Hey Miss Adidas...

WELCOME back yayaya this will be lots fun, and find some oldie friends too :)

psstt, if you people wonder who's Red Linc is that's Me lmao..

miss Adidas, I miss ya! its good to see you here too! hey that pix your in kitchen hehe. I remember that cabinets :)

gosh I miss these dogs too :)

Wendy

Back