Hey from Upstate NY

hi

crazed-wolf said:
hey i'm from central new york...in syracuse....we fondly call it sorry excuse...lol....i'm profound hoh...enjoy AD....glad you are taking classes to be counsilor/interpteter...
I am from dryden my son goes to the childrens learning village in syracuse
looking for good advice from others to help my som
Arden

Welcome..

Hi,

I'm hard of hearing/deaf...live in Cleveland but am moving to Vermont within 2 weeks. I drove by Upstate NY before en route to there once..nice mountains.

Otherwise, welcome to AD :)

-Adam

I trying to find old friends from Nyssd of Rome Deaf School in Ny

Hello, My name is Shannon Berretta (Mills)...I love to find all of my old friends from my ex classmates in Nyssd from New York also I havent heard or see them since 1987...I left New York since I have been moved a few states till I moved in Alabama for settle since I buy the house on my own..I still wondering alot about my old friends from Nyssd and I already found John H and Dylan B and Mike C but I want to heard from others too...Pls help me to get them to give me those screens or vp # and I can contact them to surprise it is me ***Shannon Berretta*** to see if they still remember me or not..I think it is cool to be surprise them!! Thanks, SexyDevilishLady **Shannon** :cuddle: :thumb:

Back