Hey everyone-

willywilly1

Reaction score
Hey everyone - I'm new in here and I'm from Buffalo New York and I have deaf brother lives in Fort Myers. I'm hard of hearing and right now I'm in Fort Myers with my brother and we're looking for deaf community in Fort Myers area. Can anyone suggest us where we can meet them? Thanks

Welcome to AD!.... oh I do like meet them, too but It is too far for me *smile*

have fun to post!

Thanks SunshineLady - I do travel a lot and that's part of my business. What I do is travel and meet people who are looking for a way to deversify their income. We do have over 3,000 deaf people who involve in the business and it really fantastic program. We have 9 deaf couples who are retired in their late 20's from their job. First time I saw a blind couple getting into our business organization and it really amazed me. I just want a better future for everyone but not everyone want to change. We do have a choice. Hope we can chat and get to know each other better someday. Have a great day.

Thanks for the warm welcome Liebling and Peppsiwoman. I'm very excited to meet more deaf people and there's so much to do and say. Let's stay in touch. I love making new friends.

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf! Hope you have found success with finding a Deaf group in your community that you can interact with...also, hope you'll enjoy your stay here and interacting with other members here in AD! ;)

:wave:
~RR

Back