Hey everyone! Coralicious is BACKKKKKK

Hi Katzie! I remmy u too. I'm not sure if I'm right but I remmy that you were pregnant when I was here on this site. If you already got a child then Congrats on your new motherhood. I hope I'm not too late.

Katzie said:
Yes, I remember you! :applause: Welcome back!

I'm doing fine same as usual nothing much...
Good to see you back online...
Hey, Coralicious I did NOT realize that
it's been two years since three of us
(Deaf258, you and me) joined on
the same month March 2003 !
and of course Vamp joined one month earlier
than us ha,ha and then Katzie, FF joined
one month later..
Guess that we are old timers :D

Coralicious said:
Hi Katzie! I remmy u too. I'm not sure if I'm right but I remmy that you were pregnant when I was here on this site. If you already got a child then Congrats on your new motherhood. I hope I'm not too late.
Nah, it's never too late to say your wishes. You're too kind, thank you. ;) My daughter is 15 months old now and she's so adorable! I enjoy being a mom and am thinking of round two next year. :D I can't believe you rememebered. You sure have an excellent memory! :shock:

Enjoy your stay!

Great! I'm glad that you are doing great. Oh, that's right! I didn't realize that it's been 2 years. WHOA. Time went fast. :giggle:

Y said:
I'm doing fine same as usual nothing much...
Good to see you back online...
Hey, Coralicious I did NOT realize that
it's been two years since three of us
(Deaf258, you and me) joined on
the same month March 2003 !
and of course Vamp joined one month earlier
than us ha,ha and then Katzie, FF joined
one month later..
Guess that we are old timers :D

YOu are very welcome. Awww, oh really? I would love to see your daughter's picture. I'm sure that you are a great mom to her. Yes, I have an excellent memories! :giggle: Oh, what happened to your friends. I remmy that you had a group called Charlie's angel. something like that?

Katzie said:
Nah, it's never too late to say your wishes. You're too kind, thank you. ;) My daughter is 15 months old now and she's so adorable! I enjoy being a mom and am thinking of round two next year. :D I can't believe you rememebered. You sure have an excellent memory! :shock:

Enjoy your stay!

Back