Here from Texas!!!

snakewind99

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm Cody aka snakewind99. I am 24 and is deaf as well, but have hearing aids. I can hear and speak really well like other normal people and yes I do sign too. I'm here to make a new friends and see what's happening around the earth! :wave:

Hit me up if you wanna chat or to get know me!

Hey. Im Brianna. Im going to be moving to Texas from Minnesota. I really love the deaf culture and am self teaching myself asl. If you could help me in anyway, that would be wonderful. Thanks :)

Hey. Im Brianna. Im going to be moving to Texas from Minnesota. I really love the deaf culture and am self teaching myself asl. If you could help me in anyway, that would be wonderful. Thanks :)

Welcome to AD, and welcome to Texas very soon!

Sure it would be awesome to do so.

Thank you guys for warm welcome. I'm forward to be around a lot, lately. :ty:

Thanks! Ah, don't feel bad about hearing aids. As long they work, it's good. I don't care what people are, but I do by heart. :) :booty:

So, what's rocking?

nothing much, I just recently broke the earhook off my left purple hearing aid *I'm an idiot*
so hopefully it'll be fixed at the beginning at the school year if I still have that same audi from my middle and high school days! (hopefully I will)

Back