her first word!!

nirenameit

Reaction score
My dd said dadda today!!! whoo hoo, that her first word!!! My hubby almost cry! And my son learn sign for dadda, momma and eat! We making progress!:dance2:

How sweet!!! :) My son said first word at around 6 and half months old- "mama" and first sign was "bath" at 12 months old.

Aww Congrats! Its awesome when baby first say word!

Both of my daughters say first dadda then next me Momma!?? Why some babies aren't first word saying mommy? Heh

Glad for you ! ! ! Remind of my 3 kids. When they were little and said first words. Make me cried ! ! lol....

M-:afro:

Congrats your baby spoke very first word Dada...

Scubalady, me2 never forget that best memories when they were babies' very first word mama or dada.. sometime can be say milk (asl)

My dd said dadda today!!! whoo hoo, that her first word!!! My hubby almost cry! And my son learn sign for dadda, momma and eat! We making progress!:dance2:

Awww that is great to hear that :lol: keep it up to hear it more lol

what is dd ??

This is so awesome, my heart goes out to you!!

Well, I can only imagine, because my parents often tell me about their immense relief and absolute joy when I said my first word!!

I don't know what happened in my case!!

Amazingly, My first word was FLOWER!!!

Not that I love nature in all its grandeur!!

But a journalist told me: "You're blooming fantastic!!"

What a pun on the word!!

I'm feeling awesome to be back!! (this is only temporarily-Right in the middle of exams! Guys wish me well!!)

Kashveera

update!

She signed mumma with therapist today! all her own! only 1 time, but progress! I happy mommy!

:bump: Good to see you back on!!! hope you did well on your exam!

:thumb:

FLOWER? COOL! My first word was "ball" I think. :)

This is so awesome, my heart goes out to you!!

Well, I can only imagine, because my parents often tell me about their immense relief and absolute joy when I said my first word!!

I don't know what happened in my case!!

Amazingly, My first word was FLOWER!!!

Not that I love nature in all its grandeur!!

But a journalist told me: "You're blooming fantastic!!"

What a pun on the word!!

I'm feeling awesome to be back!! (this is only temporarily-Right in the middle of exams! Guys wish me well!!)

Kashveera

That's sweet!

I remember my mom told me that my first word is Dadda. And my first sign is Potato :lol:

She signed mumma with therapist today! all her own! only 1 time, but progress! I happy mommy!

Aww how cute, I remember those days when my little ones first sign " mom " ohh it was a good feelings....

Awwww that's so cute. What a special moment for you guys. :)

Back