Help!!!!

EvilGurl666

Reaction score
I got High speed internet, and a VP installer came down today and said that she couldnt hook up the VP cuz i dont have Modem, but in the emails she has send me last month all she asked me do i have high speed internet? I dont understand. She told me today is to call the phone co, and have somebody come down and set up the modem. She gave me two things onr is 54Mbps Wireless DSL gateway, and the other thing is D-link Switch commutateur. The thing is , I have a router so my mom can get internet on her laptop, but she said that wont work. I dont understand im soo confused!!! I hope somebody can help me understand what i need to do or anything!!! :confused: :confused: :confused:

EvilGurl666 said:
I got High speed internet, and a VP installer came down today and said that she couldnt hook up the VP cuz i dont have Modem, but in the emails she has send me last month all she asked me do i have high speed internet? I dont understand. She told me today is to call the phone co, and have somebody come down and set up the modem. She gave me two things onr is 54Mbps Wireless DSL gateway, and the other thing is D-link Switch commutateur. The thing is , I have a router so my mom can get internet on her laptop, but she said that wont work. I dont understand im soo confused!!! I hope somebody can help me understand what i need to do or anything!!! :confused: :confused: :confused:

It is true that HIGH SPEED INTERNET service requires a boardband modem or dsl modem. It seems that you have a dail-up service that enables the email and internet service but unfortunately it is too slow for the VP.

Can you tell us the name of high speed internet provider you subscribe from.

IloveVP said:
It is true that HIGH SPEED INTERNET service requires a boardband modem or dsl modem. It seems that you have a dail-up service that enables the email and internet service but unfortunately it is too slow for the VP.

Can you tell us the name of high speed internet provider you subscribe from.

I do not have dial up internet. I have high speed internet, its from one of the co in my hometown

EvilGurl666 said:
I do not have dial up internet. I have high speed internet, its from one of the co in my hometown

Ok... Can you tell me the name of high speed internet co in youir hometown?

EvilGurl666 said:
Its Big Dogs

I never heard about name of Big Dogs. where do you have high speed modem???? if you dont have this modem, you are not true to have high speed.

What city and state do you live?

Do you have cable TV? If so, what is name of your cable tv company?

what is name of your phone company?

I was wrong on a lot of things. My mom called the sorenson place and talked and the only thing I have to do is to change my Ip to public because before my IP was private.

EvilGurl666 said:
I was wrong on a lot of things. My mom called the sorenson place and talked and the only thing I have to do is to change my Ip to public because before my IP was private.

You mean your IP is static like private. Static IP address remains same its number because you use for your website for your business or reasons. Static costs more than public IP address.

Back