Help!

Bigsister1

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am looking for summer camps for the Deaf in the New York State area. As I am hoping to get involved and improve my ASL.

Thank you :ty:

Hello everyone,

I am looking for summer camps for the Deaf in the New York State area. As I am hoping to get involved and improve my ASL.

You should google Camp Mark 7 in Old forge, NY.

Hello everyone,

YAY!!!!!!! Are you Deaf? Check out the Schools for the Deaf, (New York State School for the Deaf, Rochester School, St Mary's) and see if they have any summer programs...
http://www.gallaudet.edu/clerc_cent...ources/info_to_go/resources/summer_camps.html
It might be hard for you to get in as it's very last mintue.....and deadlines for signing up/paying in full passed months ago. But you can try!

YAY!!!!!!! Are you Deaf? Check out the Schools for the Deaf, (New York State School for the Deaf, Rochester School, St Mary's) and see if they have any summer programs...
http://www.gallaudet.edu/clerc_cent...ources/info_to_go/resources/summer_camps.html
It might be hard for you to get in as it's very last mintue.....and deadlines for signing up/paying in full passed months ago. But you can try!

Hello :)

Thanks again to your last post to me, you were VERY helpful. However, I am not Deaf but my brother is and I want to immerse myself more into the Deaf community and practice ASL outside of a classroom setting and just learn as much as I can to be able to communicate with my brother better, as well as Deaf people in general. I will definitely check out this website you sent me and look at the deadlines.

Thanks again for being so caring and helpful!

you stated no response hope you ok now..

Hi Caz :)
Thanks for your message. Sorry for not responding soon. My boss had my work 8:30 AM till 9:30 PM today and I am just so tired. But tomorrow is only an 8 hour shift, which is a breeze ;)

How is everything with you??

Back