Help with Internet Explorer

coloravalanche said:
So, are you saying if I download opera...does it prevent spyware/adware, cookies, etc?? of course you mentioned ads pop up windows...is it well-protective?

have you heard of this program before? Max Secure Spyware Detector??

Yes, Opera enables to block pop-up ads, etc. It is in the "Quick Preferences" menu. If you dislike it, you can trash it. No, I never heard of Max Secure Spyware Detector. I think that you do not need the detector on Opera. I use Opera on my Apple G5, and in fact, I do know that Opera is the same concept for your IBM computer.

XBGMER - It's good that you know about it. But, I.E. is the one that responsible for the trouble that allows other corporations to put their ads on pop-up windows in the first place without your permission. That's why it is not fair because many browsers have to deal and added up its browser with that stupid idea. We never know what else is new that might be the worst one of all - maybe a tiny video somewhere in the middle of your computer's screen - who knows. What a really and creep inventor! That's why I do not want to use any of the I.E. version. We should not be afraid to change the browser.

webexplorer said:
Yes, Opera enables to block pop-up ads, etc. It is in the "Quick Preferences" menu. If you dislike it, you can trash it. No, I never heard of Max Secure Spyware Detector. I think that you do not need the detector on Opera. I use Opera on my Apple G5, and in fact, I do know that Opera is the same concept for your IBM computer.

Actually I dont have IBM computer its window xp...

XBGMER said:
I am I.E. user, I always stick with I.E. engine... I never have any problem with my PC without those stupid programs for 6 years.. anyway , I am very loathe spyware, firewall, anti-virus or stupid programs like get free programs.. I never using those programs on my pc ... I never feeling regrets about my pc without stupid programs such spyware, etc..

Because I know how to get rid of it: [I know many way I find to rid of it]..

using start menu>> search>> you put "mirer" in search, it will do search it for you and appear "mirer" you find. you need to delete all "mirer". if not work, you need to reboot. do it again like above.. it will work.. you done afterward this..

you need to open I.E broswer, then see tools on top of bar, click "tools">> click "internet opition">> internet option dialog, you see "advance" on top of tab. You better careful looking "third party", you need click it off of third party.. thats it.. my sample:

thirdparty22do.jpg

hope this helpful for you..

GOOD LUCK!! :)

are you saying if I click off of third party on advance...that will get rid of spyware/adware/popup ads???? just wondering...thanks!

[webexplorer]: XBGMER - It's good that you know about it. But, I.E. is the one that responsible for the trouble that allows other corporations to put their ads on pop-up windows in the first place without your permission. That's why it is not fair because many browsers have to deal and added up its browser with that stupid idea. We never know what else is new that might be the worst one of all - maybe a tiny video somewhere in the middle of your computer's screen - who knows. What a really and creep inventor! That's why I do not want to use any of the I.E. version. We should not be afraid to change the browser.

I agree with what your sayings you mentioned about various browsers, however I dont think the damn small video hidden somewhere in their computer's screen.. there no reason for you being panic about tiny video nor else been hidden in their computer's screen since who invested computer.. anyway, I would like let you know that I am not try to know better all of you.. I just had experinces with some issues.. I try to give the answer their problem solve of what the exact issues I had experince with. :)

[coloravalanche]: are you saying if I click off of third party on advance...that will get rid of spyware/adware/popup ads???? just wondering...thanks!

I admit you that third party is not relate with spyware/ adware, but third party is relate with popup of software ads such GATOR, weather bug, spyware, toolbars, another programs on and on from internet junk. for explain, you surfing on internet junk, somehow they [as software popup] appear dialog, you might accident click " yes" , they installed your harddrive, or they automatically intalled your computer without your premission or you dont not expect what they did ask you before they installed without your permission.. that what third party is prevent the popup of any software for free. You get it?

XBGMER said:
[webexplorer]: XBGMER - It's good that you know about it. But, I.E. is the one that responsible for the trouble that allows other corporations to put their ads on pop-up windows in the first place without your permission. That's why it is not fair because many browsers have to deal and added up its browser with that stupid idea. We never know what else is new that might be the worst one of all - maybe a tiny video somewhere in the middle of your computer's screen - who knows. What a really and creep inventor! That's why I do not want to use any of the I.E. version. We should not be afraid to change the browser.

I agree with what your sayings you mentioned about various browsers, however I dont think the damn small video hidden somewhere in their computer's screen.. there no reason for you being panic about tiny video nor else been hidden in their computer's screen since who invested computer.. anyway, I would like let you know that I am not try to know better all of you.. I just had experinces with some issues.. I try to give the answer their problem solve of what the exact issues I had experince with. :)

[coloravalanche]: are you saying if I click off of third party on advance...that will get rid of spyware/adware/popup ads???? just wondering...thanks!

I admit you that third party is not relate with spyware/ adware, but third party is relate with popup of software ads such GATOR, weather bug, spyware, toolbars, another programs on and on from internet junk. for explain, you surfing on internet junk, somehow they [as software popup] appear dialog, you might accident click " yes" , they installed your harddrive, or they automatically intalled your computer without your premission or you dont not expect what they did ask you before they installed without your permission.. that what third party is prevent the popup of any software for free. You get it?

Perfect clear!

I already did that but unfortunately, it still showing ads pop up! :confused:

between differen ads popup and software

coloravalanche said:
I already did that but unfortunately, it still showing ads pop up! :confused:
You know what? You are not only person who receive ads popup.. Me too, I still receive ads popup.. I never said any popup, but Like i said third party is not relate to adware/ spyware.. Third party prevent software junk like you know internet junk have very hidden software would download and intalled your harddrive what you dont even know.. Once you disable third party then they can't downloaded and intalled your hardrive at all.. that mean you won't receive software junk download and intall your harddrive for free without your permission..

there are different between ads popup and software junk popup.

I hope this make clealy to you.. :)

I am curiously wondering if you using MSN messenger?

I am curious after you downloaded the Opera browser. Please let us know your result. Just make sure that you check the "Quick Preferences" to set in to block the ads. You will find it on your Opera. You could compare I.E. and Opera to see which one you will be satisfied with your software.

XBGMER said:
You know what? You are not only person who receive ads popup.. Me too, I still receive ads popup.. I never said any popup, but Like i said third party is not relate to adware/ spyware.. Third party prevent software junk like you know internet junk have very hidden software would download and intalled your harddrive what you dont even know.. Once you disable third party then they can't downloaded and intalled your hardrive at all.. that mean you won't receive software junk download and intall your harddrive for free without your permission..

there are different between ads popup and software junk popup.

I hope this make clealy to you.. :)

I am curiously wondering if you using MSN messenger?

Yes, its perfectly clear..:) no, I dont use MSN messenger..I use yahoo messenger...why?

webexplorer said:
I am curious after you downloaded the Opera browser. Please let us know your result. Just make sure that you check the "Quick Preferences" to set in to block the ads. You will find it on your Opera. You could compare I.E. and Opera to see which one you will be satisfied with your software.

I'll do that soon...and I'll get back with ya..:)

Back