Help! Think of ur child!

Goofyboy13

Reaction score
One morning, 8 years old kid wakes up in the morning, running down the stairs.. gotta to pee.. ofcourse. u know.. mother watches him.. (thinking) he should be okay, he has finished with his potty training...

After finishing the bathroom, mother checkes in, and sees all his pee all over the wall, toilet, floor! Sighs, she washes the wall, toilet seat, and floor. Pantiently, next day again, her son does the same thing.. and didnt pee into toilet, (discomfort)... she decided to call doctor.

She brought him to doctor on the next day.. he had some check- ups, physical check- ups. And found the results, asked the mother, " what is the matter with my son?". Doctor answered,"Well, okay; as u can see, ur son is very young, also, has pretty small dick for his age. So, in that way, your son seems to be having a problem with holding his dick directly into the toilet, which causes him to pee everywhere in the bathroom."

Scared.. asked him what is the soultion, of this cause? Doctor said, its very simple, we have special toast that u can feed ur son every breakfast, u only can feed him two toasts every morning, till his penis grows till certain size which he can holds apporiately.

Next, morning, her son decided to skip the bathroom, and wanted to eat the breakfast first.. shockly he saw a 12 toast on the plate! Confused, asked her mother, I thought doctor said i can only eat two toasts??

Mother said, oh yes.. you're right.. the another ten toasts are for your father!

P.S. undy??? his father has small dick, or tiny!

:rofl:

Next time, don't put "PS" line there because I want to see how these readers react without your "assistance," OK? Plus I understood what the story moral is about before getting to your "PS" line.

yo u dont need any damn p.s. we all already undy the moral of the story by the time we reached ur p.s:crazy: :laugh2:

yeah i know about ps thing. kay:) it wont happen again, unless someone gives me a million dollars for me to do it.

Back