help on eternal darkness

got it anyway thanks

it seems to be easy now thanks

Great... I beat this game 2 times already. I'm going for 3rd one. i'm on red one now.

Okay, i'm playing as Paul Luther (the monk) and i'm in the church...and let me tell you what i got so far before i ask you what i should do next:

what i got now is:

Ruby (crimson diamond)

Mace (ax)

book of reliquaries

crossbow and arrows

diary page 1 and 2

music note

circle of power (got it when i played music on piano)

torch (flaming handle to see in the dark)

tombe of eternal darkness

Emerale (green diamond)

meditation rod

this is all i have for now

but still, i haven't really solved the mystery of how and why brother andrew was murdered...if any of you would give me hints on this chapter, i would truly appericate it from you.

hope to get the answer from you soon :)

no not that...i just found out that there was a secret passage in the way where there are wine barrels in the place so i already got that but i now have a new problem:

As Paul Luther, after i inserted a dagger into the coffin, a secret door opens and there was a green shield up ahead, and i thought i would use the spells to break it down (red beats green right?) so after i used all the red powers, i tried the blue and it doesn't work or either the green. that one got me really confusing and frustrating so i went to get the tips from gamefaqs.com, but it just doesn't make sense so i hope i get a better understanding from you who got through the green shield after the secret door when the dagger was installed into the coffin

thanks

ahh. you need to use circle of power w/ 5 points.. just add from the dispel but along to add 2 powers.

um.....how do i that? the shield is green right? and in the red powers, there is only one dispell there, so what about the other colors? blue or green?

the spells have names and symbols you know...such as "creature" "protect" and "dispell"...but i just don't know which ones to choose in order to break the green shield down...that is very confusing

hey wait a min! are you saying that the circle of power with 5 powers should be on the "spell list" and "assign" dispel with it?? if so, well the circle isn't in my spell list...it only appears in "new spell" and "runes"

Wait. You are in church. Either one of those you must have got circle of power 3, 5, 7. Ohh yeah. Did you get the urns?

If you have 2 of them, just highlight them and click use, you'll break it and get something from inside. Do the same for another one. You should have at least 3 runes to get the enchanted item.

Then go back to where you find the last urn. Fill the water that re right next to it. Then go to where you saw the 3 cirlce with line on the floor before table. Put the 3 filled up urns in there.

Originally posted by cloud
Wait. You are in church. Either one of those you must have got circle of power 3, 5, 7. Ohh yeah. Did you get the urns?

If you have 2 of them, just highlight them and click use, you'll break it and get something from inside. Do the same for another one. You should have at least 3 runes to get the enchanted item.

Then go back to where you find the last urn. Fill the water that re right next to it. Then go to where you saw the 3 cirlce with line on the floor before table. Put the 3 filled up urns in there.
i'm below the church now...and i'm sorry i don't know exactly know the circle of 3, 5, 7...and the urns? what's that? the tablets?

i think i only have 2 runes...i don't know about the third one

it just doesnt' make sense :confused:

Well. You don't even know what circle of power look like? you suppose to get 3 points, 5 points and 7 points.

With Paul Luther, You are suppose to have Circle of power - 5 points.
Give me all items you have right now, all of the spells and rune (that are already activated)

Originally posted by cloud
Well. You don't even know what circle of power look like? you suppose to get 3 points, 5 points and 7 points.

With Paul Luther, You are suppose to have Circle of power - 5 points.
Give me all items you have right now, all of the spells and rune (that are already activated)
okay fine...the items i have right now are the crossbow and arrows, the mace, the music note, the torch, and the eternal darkness book

on spells and runes

on spell list i have: Echcant item, recover, reveal invisible, damage field, dispel magic, summon trapper, and shield

on new spell i have: 3 point power level and 5 point power level

on runes:

(red) chattur'gha, (blue) Ulyaoth, (green) Xel'lofath

Bankorok (protect) Tier (summon) Narokath (Absorb) Nethlek (dispel) Antorbok (project) Magormor (item) redgormer (area) Aretak (creature) santak (self) and pargon (power)

that's all i have for now

P.S. sorry if some are mispelled, it's just that the words on the pause screen looks too darn small to read!

Back