Help. Need fastest/best AIM software (data plan) for Blackberry?

Silentwolfdog

Reaction score
I would like to get the best/fastest AIM software to use on my Blackberry Curve 8310. I would like to be able to use relay service (i711 wireless) without being too slow. I also want to join "call me" program so I need a good AIM program to be able to use this.

Right now I am using OZ messaging program which use SMS. I am assuming this is the reason why my IM is being so slow?

I would prefer a free software, but if there's none, then one time fee would be fine.

Sorry if this was already posted before. I checked around and couldn't find any thread like this one.

I would like to get the best/fastest AIM software to use on my Blackberry Curve 8310. I would like to be able to use relay service (i711 wireless) without being too slow. I also want to join "call me" program so I need a good AIM program to be able to use this.

Right now I am using OZ messaging program which use SMS. I am assuming this is the reason why my IM is being so slow?

I would prefer a free software, but if there's none, then one time fee would be fine.

Sorry if this was already posted before. I checked around and couldn't find any thread like this one.

Jivetalk

jivetalk will be solve your huge headache with blackberry.. I sure that you have data plan already. I suggest you get jivetalk asap. Javatalk use data instead of sms usages.

You should have mentioned that it cost 20 bucks to buy it after 30 days trail is over.

Ok, yeah I have data plan. I was frustrated that IM I have was so slow...

I guess because it used SMS instead of data.

Ok, thanks!

Back