Help me...I like a deaf girl

superstar

Reaction score
hey everyone I'm new to the community so thanks for welcoming me. I'm here to just get a bit of information on how to approach this girl that's in my class.. ok i don't know to much about deaf or hoh and i don't know the difference. We have been making a lot of eye contact and we sit across the room from each other so theirs a lot of head turning lol. anyway I did last week wait for her to walk out, she walked pass me and I followed behind her and said hey, and she turned around. now I'm wondering how did she hear me or did she just sense me approaching her?Anyway as i got her attention i broke out the memo pad app on my phone and wrote her a message saying that I just wanted to say hi to her and she smiled. I wanted to keep talking but felt a bit shy cuz I didnt know what to say after plus I was stuck lookin at her eyes haha. So now we haven't talked since she just looks at me. Do you think shes shy or waiting for me to come talk to her again and how should I approach her. I dont know to much about her and only know her name because our teacher. I want to ask her if shes single and all that good stuff just dont know how.. I did find out how to say youre cute in asl .. tips anyone?

Awww!

Same idea as your, I like this guy in my school (He moved to other school) We always caught each other's attention but never talked to each other. I know he want to talk to me. After he moved, it was the only thing I regretted, I was never able talk to him.

My suggest is try to turn up the chat. You can ask her to teach you some sign language and hanging out after school. There's is also a world wide sources that is related to sign language where you can learn from.

Good luck! :) Don't turn out like I do!

I did talk to her today . I gave her a note and she text me and I did back and I hope so texts me back and so on lol

This is your second thread exactly the same and this is not allowed.

This is your second thread exactly the same and this is not allowed.
no really? I told that to the mod and admin and its still here . why don't help delete this post since im violating. the reason theirs two is because it took this one 3 days to post when I first singed up

no really? I told that to the mod and admin and its still here . why don't help delete this post since im violating. the reason theirs two is because it took this one 3 days to post when I first singed up

What?? That is the job of the mods. Why argue with me? I just pointed out the rule in hopes you don't plan to make numerous threads on your lovelorn state. :aw:

What?? That is the job of the mods. Why argue with me? I just pointed out the rule in hopes you don't plan to make numerous threads on your lovelorn state. :aw:

He's not arguing with you. Newbies have to submit a thread and wait for confirmation. It just happened he posted twice, and this one was approved after the other one went through.

Chill.

Bottesini: welcome to PFH "club". Have a cup of green tea , relax and consider in due course: GrendelQ advice.

Cheers

Implanted Advanced Bionics-Harmony activated Aug/07

Bottesini: welcome to PFH "club". Have a cup of green tea , relax and consider in due course: GrendelQ advice.

Cheers

:wave: I did just buy green tea on another Canadians advice.

:shock: I think (hope) Botti knows I would never suggest she 'chill' :) Although the cuppa tea is a lovely suggestion, one I'm taking right now.

:shock: I think (hope) Botti knows I would never suggest she 'chill' :) Although the cuppa tea is a lovely suggestion, one I'm taking right now.

:lol: I know you would not, and I am starting to enjoy tea breaks too.

Well thanks Bottesini & GrendelQ: Green tea break coming up.

Cheers

Travis how many cups of green are drinking in order to be "addicted"?

Perhaps you should try Vampire Freaks.-purple tea. Probably you might get sick of drinking 25 cups before possible addiction might start. This information from JET owner of V F. ( He might be bias however as owner of the V F tea company)

Travis how many cups of green are drinking in order to be "addicted"?

Perhaps you should try Vampire Freaks.-purple tea. Probably you might get sick of drinking 25 cups before possible addiction might start. This information from JET owner of V F. ( He might be bias however as owner of the V F tea company)

Is the VF tea a real thing?

Back