help me hear

This is not true about the insurance, I have had several insurances since birth ( under my parents, my own insurance with different jobs and companies as well as privately insured ) they will all cover it as long as you ask for it in the premiums. Contact your nearest Vocational Rehab center and they will more than likely pay 100% of the costs and some ( I even got free phones..ect...)

sonocativo said:
This is not true about the insurance, I have had several insurances since birth ( under my parents, my own insurance with different jobs and companies as well as privately insured ) they will all cover it as long as you ask for it in the premiums. Contact your nearest Vocational Rehab center and they will more than likely pay 100% of the costs and some ( I even got free phones..ect...)

when applying for insurance What section do I ask for it in?
when I call the rehab center do I just tell them my situation and that I have no insurance. I will go anywhere at this point.

Posted from Alldeaf.com App for Android

Yes, tell them you have no insurance. They cover Audi and ent visits if necessary, def the Audi . Most states don't have ins cover hearing aids, and the states that do its only partial coverage anyway. Hearing aids ate not "medically necessary" being deaf won't make you sick or kill you so ins companies get to wiggle out of covering them. Never mind that they cover vasectomies, which aren't medically necessary either....but it saves them $$$ in the long run so they will.

when applying for insurance What section do I ask for it in?
when I call the rehab center do I just tell them my situation and that I have no insurance. I will go anywhere at this point.

Posted from Alldeaf.com App for Android

As Ambrosa said, insurance companies will try to wiggle out of them, but you select it just like you select coverage for Cancer and other medical issues that could possibly arrise. My wife added hearing aid coverage and cancer as well as other medical issues that could possibly arrise in the future ( since once you are diagnosed with cancer/aids and other very expensive deseases then they dont have to cover you ) but if you have those before getting diagnosed they have to cover you. Hearing aids is just an option you choose and since I already had and was HOH she added it in case I needed them, which I do now. I am trying to go through VR first but if Im turned down then Ill let the insurance cover them.

Back