Help I Need Some Advices

friendlymom21

Reaction score
I don't know what to say.... but I'm hurt and upset at my friend of mine told me what happened the other day that she try hurt herself couple times cuz she has been depressed 3 or 4 months ago after the baby was born , relationship problems with her ex bf, work , and not sure what else the sisuation she's having I didn't get much details....

Friend of mine and her ex got into an argument she wanted to hurt herslef cuz of her bad past what happened to her been bothered her for years, no friends, was taken advantage of, being told do this or that by ex friends she kinda like a follower, and not a lot good things happened in the past she think that hurtin herself would remove all the pains that she been having for years she wanted it go away from her mind

So her ex called police on her I was like so shocked can't believe he did that cuz he said he was worried abt her and their baby I know she would never ever hurt her daughter she loved her with all her heart its her first child by her ex he thinks its right thing to do but I've talked to her and calm her down I don't want the police take her daughter away cuz it'll break her heart...

I told her ex bf that u guys have stop arguing and solve whatever problems they're having and forgive and forget arguing is not goin solve the problems it'll make it worse, talk in a calm voice, talk about good memories, their daughter, I mean anything that would keep her mind stay postive and not think about hurtin herself so he want to take care of their daughter until she gets better and get some help

What should I say?? I don't want say wrong thing

Do anyone in here think he have rights to do that take their child away until she gets better??

I wonder why he couldn't come over than call police to check on her and their daughter make sure they're ok what that suppose to mean??

Do u think they should leave each other alone??

I understand they loved each other do u think she should leave him after he called police on her, try work it out by counseling, or what other options or suggest??

I dont know what's the right advice to give cuz I am not there to know all the issues but if she is hurting herself physically there is a chance that she can endanger the baby. The baby's safety comes first and I think the ex did the right thing if he felt that their baby was in any danger. Even if your friend wasnt hurting the baby directly, she is still hurting the baby indirectly by hurting herself. If she hurts herself to the point making her incapable of taking care of her baby's needs, then the baby will be hurt.

Your friend needs therapy if there are a lot of issues in the past she cant recover from. That's the only advice I can give.

she needs A BIG HELP from shrink.... her ex bf had a right to call police in order to get protections to herself and her baby because he was worried about her mental.....it is usually happens to some mother who has newborn baby...

Back