Hello

cateyes

Reaction score
I'm deaf and a secular humanist from So. California. I'm looking to meet deaf and HOH single mature males in 40's, who are secular humanists or atheists (especially interested in the ones who are well educated with good communication and English skills). I don't know any deaf and HOH secular humanists and atheists here in CA but I know there are thousands out there, so I would love to hear from them.

I'm deaf and a secular humanist from So. California. I'm looking to meet deaf and HOH single mature males in 40's, who are secular humanists or atheists (especially interested in the ones who are well educated with good communication and English skills). I don't know any deaf and HOH secular humanists and atheists here in CA but I know there are thousands out there, so I would love to hear from them.

Although this post sounds more like a personals ad than looking for a discussion forum, if it's deaf atheists you want, we have more here than you can shake a crucifix at.

It's my feeling that if and when the religion discussion sub-forum is reopened that it also is accompanied by a strictly secular sub-forum, and that persons preferring one over the other stay out of that other forum--or at least keep comments to themselves.

Welcome and enjoy.

Who rang...?

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. You are welcome to discuss instead of personal but if you are interest there is marriage and relationship threads that you can explore in. We had a big religion discussion and it was close because of a lot of disagreement. Alex, our AllDeaf administrator will try to work out some kind of sub forum for anyone who is interest in religion or atheists forum. Enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. Have fun with us. See you around. :wave:

<<Although this post sounds more like a personals ad than looking for a discussion forum, if it's deaf atheists you want, we have more here than you can shake a crucifix at.

It's my feeling that if and when the religion discussion sub-forum is reopened that it also is accompanied by a strictly secular sub-forum, and that persons preferring one over the other stay out of that other forum--or at least keep comments to themselves.

Welcome and enjoy.>>

I made two different posts- one that I posted in "Introduce Yourself" category where I wrote, wanting to meet deaf and HOH secular humanists or atheists (males and females) for friendships since I don't know anyone of the same interests here in So Cal (although I've been told that there are thousands of SH and atheists here) and another post that I posted in "Marriage, Dating and Single Life" category, seeking to meet single deaf and HOH male SH or atheists. After posting both posts in the appropriate different categories, I went back to each to check and found that only one post, intended for the "Marriage, Dating..." category, was posted in the "Intro Yourself". Wordings in this post were altered. And the other one was never posted at all. I don't know how that happened ... could both posts be somehow altered and merged together for some reasons?

Although not at fault, I apologize for the incorrect post category. I have no intention of getting involved in the hot debates over creationism and evolution... I just wanted to meet SH and atheists here who share my similiar interests. Anyway, thanks for the welcome.

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. You are welcome to discuss instead of personal but if you are interest there is marriage and relationship threads that you can explore in. We had a big religion discussion and it was close because of a lot of disagreement. Alex, our AllDeaf administrator will try to work out some kind of sub forum for anyone who is interest in religion or atheists forum. Enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. Have fun with us. See you around. :wave:

Thanks for the welcome, Bebonang. Read my reply to Chase about incorrect post category. I know there are those out there who are apparently bigoted and love to prosetlyze but I'm not interested in creating a war by trying to prove a point. And yes I think there should be a new separate forum for nonreligious or nonbelieving people.

Hello!

Welcome to AllDeaf.com
You will join it. Enjoy your stay. Have a FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back