Hello! (:

XSweetMemoriesX

Reaction score
Hey! My name is Renika but you can call me Nika for short. I am attending TJC and I am truly passionate about my education. Oh, yes...I am deaf and I embrace it! I am a loving Christian. God is my number one priority and my favorite quote is, "I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me." I am an energizer. I get pleasure from being a really good friend. I have a naturally positive disposition and a whole lot of love to give. :) My dream would be to be successful, get married and start a family. The true mark of success for me is a happy home. It's the main focus of my life and the center of all my aspirations. I am happiest when I feel settled and comfortable. True fulfillment for me is in having strong, loving relationships with family and friends. If they're healthy and happy, that's all that matters to me! <3

Thanks for reading!!!

welcome! If you don't mind my asking. what is TJC?
It is wonderful to "meet" another woman of faith! Do you sign or are you oral? or both?
Church is a wonderful place to meet a bride groom! That is where I met mine! Hopefully we can encourage each other until our king returns!

welcome! If you don't mind my asking. what is TJC?
It is wonderful to "meet" another woman of faith! Do you sign or are you oral? or both?
Church is a wonderful place to meet a bride groom! That is where I met mine! Hopefully we can encourage each other until our king returns!

me, :lol: you serious 0.o!!! hmm I am surprised, I am oral and hearing aid :)
also hearing aid

Wow, like your attitude ! Welcome, and a GREAT introduction :)

Hi Renika :) I'm Fatima, also new. I would love to practice ASL with you sometime. I'm a real newbie but I think it would be great. :) let me know?

Hey! My name is Renika but you can call me Nika for short. I am attending TJC and I am truly passionate about my education. Oh, yes...I am deaf and I embrace it! I am a loving Christian. God is my number one priority and my favorite quote is, "I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me." I am an energizer. I get pleasure from being a really good friend. I have a naturally positive disposition and a whole lot of love to give. :) My dream would be to be successful, get married and start a family. The true mark of success for me is a happy home. It's the main focus of my life and the center of all my aspirations. I am happiest when I feel settled and comfortable. True fulfillment for me is in having strong, loving relationships with family and friends. If they're healthy and happy, that's all that matters to me! <3

Thanks for reading!!!

That's a pretty name. I never seen Renika on the name before. I'm taking my time while I focus on the job. I trust in the God and have a faith, too. I'm a Christian and my dream is to be a senior job level or own my business to run.
We could be new friend if you want. I love making new buddies around the world. I'm new to this forum like you. :D

Back