Hello people.. anyone wanna be friends?

lilbgirl

Reaction score
Hey I'm Sieara. I'm not really new to the site just new to actually writing something on it. usually I just look around at what others say because I was too shy to post anything. I still not really sure what to post as u can see. I'm trying to learn to interact with more people and break out my shell since I'm more to myself. so I'm here to make friends oh yeah, I'm also hearing. I'm very curious of others but to shy to make friends by bein the first to approach. if I get on your nerves with questions, it's because your not me and I'm a lot curious about you. I've done that with the friends I have now. but if it really gets to you ill stop. hope there are people here that would like to be my friend too. oh and sorry for the length of this intro. i ramble when I'm nervous. lol

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Feel free to participate in the many threads we got here!

Hi, I'm glad you posted!! I'm new here, but everyone so far has been really nice :) I'm hearing too (sorry not Deaf, lol) but if you ever want to talk, just send me a message. :)

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Hi Sieara,

I am relatively new here too. I joined in November, but haven't been able to be on since February. Anyway, like you, I look around a lot and am pretty shy. I am hearing as well, but I can completely relate to not knowing how to just "jump in" to conversations.

If you ever feel like messaging me, please feel free to do so. :)

I kinda don't know how to message ppl yet. lol and it's cool hearing, deaf, hard of hearing, whole different language, I'm not picky. lol

yeah I just tried, I can't message people on here, it won't let me.:( but I have an email if anyone wants to message me on there. lilbgirl18@yahoo.com. I also have Skype.

You have to reach a certain # of posts before you can do PMs I think it's 10 posts

oh. ok. thanks for the info. :) I'm pretty clueless about this site. I just realized where I could sent messages by snooping around pressing the symbols on here. lol

stupid question but do anyone else put peanuts in their Pepsi soda?lol

I realized I was saying Pepsi cola wrong. lol anyways, anyone like anime/manga, drawing or writing?

it's like a passed down habit on my mom's side of the family. I wanted to know if we was the only ones that did it.

Well, I don't drink soda anymore.... haven't in forever... but... if I did.... I still wouldn't.... no way.... :ugh: Blech! Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, to each their own, whatever floats your boat... :ugh:

Back