Hello old friends from Rancho Alamitos HS

SeaStormy3

Reaction score
:bsflag: Hello, I miss my old friends from Garden Grove, california at our old school, Rancho Alamitos High. My husband and I will be coming down to california this summer for a vacation. I would love to stop by and visit few friends. Pls contact me !!

Is Rancho Alomitos one of those Deaf program mainstream schools?

SeaStormy3 said:
:bsflag: Hello, I miss my old friends from Garden Grove, california at our old school, Rancho Alamitos High. My husband and I will be coming down to california this summer for a vacation. I would love to stop by and visit few friends. Pls contact me !!
Hello!

Good luck and hope you will see your friends soon or later :)

Hello Richard

Nesmuth said:
Hi I'm from Rancho Alamitos too. Class of 81.

Richard
So youre from Rancho Alamitos. Isnt your last name is Roehm? I wonder if you are regristed in reunion class on website? I m in there too. Nice to hear from you. Do you use yahoo messenger? Mine is SeaStormy3 on yahoo messenger. Get in touch, ok? I do have a webcam and I hope you have one too??? I ll be in touch soon. Ok, have fun! Lisa (mcglone) Mills

TweetyBird said:
welcome here and enjoy urself here!!! :D
Hi, thank you for welcoming me in to this. That's thoughtful of you to do that. I hope to find old friends from my school. Yes, mainstream school.. Smile, SeaStormy3

Tamara said:
Hello!

Good luck and hope you will see your friends soon or later :)
Thanks Tamara. Yes my school had mainstream, some deaf and mostly hearing people there. Im hoping to find old friends cuz I plan to go to california with my new husband. We are going to vacation down there and thought I could visit few old friends. Hope you have a nice weekend! Smile

Good luck Hope u will find
ur old friends soon for vacation ...

Y

Y said:
Good luck Hope u will find
ur old friends soon for vacation ...
Sure, Thank you and that's thoughtful of you wishing me good luck. What's your name? Im Lisa. How long have you been in here, this website? Yeah, it's my first time, I like like this one better. i had other old deaf chatroom, I forgot what's its called I think it was Deaf Chatroom, probalby not there anymore, couple years ago. I guess. Do you know any more deaf chatrooms on websites? Pls let me know. Thank you. Nice meetiing you. Lisa

Hi there !!!

Does any one know where all old friends from Rancho Alamitos HS, are now ?? I would love to know where they are, so I can get in touch with them I heard there will be a reunion at that school this year, is that true? If yes, pls let me know the date. Happy Trails, SeaStormy3

Hi there ! I dunno :dunno: but if I happen to
find out then I will get back to you...
Have a Good day :)

I didnt go to RA HS but I did teach there a few times. I have great memories of teaching there :)

Best of luck finding your old classmates!

Hi there,

Welcome to AD and enjoy your stay here ;)

C.C.Sinned said:
Hello & Welcome!!! I hope you enjoy this great site... :thumb:
Thank you, everyone, for responding to my quote. Im hoping to find some of friends, since My husband and I are coming down to california to see my adopted family and mybirth family too. Also my oldest son. Gee, i like this website, not so bad. Even all of you are really great, Thank YOUUuuuuuuu

Meg said:
I didnt go to RA HS but I did teach there a few times. I have great memories of teaching there :)

Best of luck finding your old classmates!
Hi Sweetie & Sassy chickie, Really you were there teaching few times or a regular teacher from Rancho A. HS?? If I see a pic of you or a name, I might remember you. Sorry, my memory is quite bad. Smiles...........

Back