Hello, I'm Joseph

Chefboogie

Reaction score
Hello, My name is Joseph and am from the uk but we live in south of France so been living in France for 8 years! I was born deaf that have two hearing aids to abel to hear well but as for deaf people we all know the story and how hard it is!! always still come a long way to live in life!!! in next 3 month am gonna have a operation on my right hearing but and again maybe one day my left one too because it is very damage but i am being very positive about it! why? because I love music very much and i play the piano,harmonica,bit of durms , bit of guitar, it's all in our heart to feel and believe that you will hear!!! but operation is not the same for music but i just be positive about it :)))
Well i am here to meet deaf people and others! i want to make new friend,talk to them and feel free!! Thanks for reading this letter Take care! Thanks

Where in France do you live? :welcome: to AD!

Hi Joseph, my 18month old son has a severe/profound sensorineural hearing loss and even when he was "deaf" he loved music and would march around the house and dance, now that he has his CI's(he was bilaterally implanted 5 months ago) he hums and can maintain a simple beat/rhythm and he loves instruments. I had it in my head maybe he might be a muscian but its so awesome to know that there are other deaf/hoh adults that are muscians :D

Hello, My name is Joseph and am from the uk but we live in south of France so been living in France for 8 years! I was born deaf that have two hearing aids to abel to hear well but as for deaf people we all know the story and how hard it is!! always still come a long way to live in life!!! in next 3 month am gonna have a operation on my right hearing but and again maybe one day my left one too because it is very damage but i am being very positive about it! why? because I love music very much and i play the piano,harmonica,bit of durms , bit of guitar, it's all in our heart to feel and believe that you will hear!!! but operation is not the same for music but i just be positive about it :)))
Well i am here to meet deaf people and others! i want to make new friend,talk to them and feel free!! Thanks for reading this letter Take care!

Thanks

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf. When you say, "....an operation...", do you mean you will get a cochlear implant?

:wave:...welcome aboard...had several operations also. Last one was for Chlosteatoma in the left ear (November). Good luck with ur surgery.

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf. When you say, "....an operation...", do you mean you will get a cochlear implant?

yes sorry i mean cochlear implant! and thank you for your time to read my post!

I''d love to live in France, I went to Avignon in Provence one summer, by far one of the best holidays I've had :)

Hi Joseph, my 18month old son has a severe/profound sensorineural hearing loss and even when he was "deaf" he loved music and would march around the house and dance, now that he has his CI's(he was bilaterally implanted 5 months ago) he hums and can maintain a simple beat/rhythm and he loves instruments. I had it in my head maybe he might be a muscian but its so awesome to know that there are other deaf/hoh adults that are muscians :D

yeah i was like that too!!just love the feelings of instruments! i also want to play double bass because it's a wonderful sound it's give a deep sound to hear better! any kind of instruments is possible to feel the music!!
and also i would like to say if people tell your son who can't do in music in any kind of indtrument don't listen to them because they are worng!!! because people can't believe that deaf people play an instrument!! so it's a very wonderful feelings!!!:)
yes her son will be a muscians because it's a very powerful feelings!;)

I''d love to live in France, I went to Avignon in Provence one summer, by far one of the best holidays I've had :)

Oh i see great to hear that yeah France is a wonderful country! yeah it's a nice place over there!!! and do you speak french?

Oh i see great to hear that yeah France is a wonderful country! yeah it's a nice place over there!!! and do you speak french?

Unfortunately no, my brother was the translator for the trip! I'd love to learn French someday as I have often thought about moving there when I'm older, well it's either there or Australia. Can I ask what made you move?

Unfortunately no, my brother was the translator for the trip! I'd love to learn French someday as I have often thought about moving there when I'm older, well it's either there or Australia. Can I ask what made you move?

yeah sure! well we move here because it's a wonderful place and it was cheap to buy a house that why my parent got it for!! here is more like a country side all farm house! little village!

Back