hello, Im from SoCal

bluecamaro69

Reaction score
Hi my name is Cassie and Im 22. Yes, of course, Im deaf. ha. lol. Anyway, I am new to this webpage. I just relocated to Thousand Oaks, CA last summer. Even, I have not take a chance to meet new deaf people in my area. Is there any deaf events that I could go there? Thanks! Peace!

Welcome.

CA does have a large number of deaf people who lives there. I believe that lots of clique of deaf people live there. Im pretty sure that some deaf members who are from CA will give you some leads. :)

Welcome.

CA does have a large number of deaf people who lives there. I believe that lots of clique of deaf people live there. Im pretty sure that some deaf members who are from CA will give you some leads. :)

Yeah, I know that Calif does have a large of deaf people and I used to live in Sacramento which it has several deaf folks that I know. However, I do not know any deaf folks who live in Southern California. Yeah, I'm sure I will find a way to meet new deaf people in my area. I just do not want to drive this far for a single deaf event. I would be appreciate if I find a local deaf event.

Hey Cassie :) lovely name btw hehe welcome to AD
There's a forum for meet ups if that's what you're after ^_^ I'm sure you'd find some people there to meet with in person

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Back