Hello I'm Becks from the gloomy England :-)

:shock: I really don't understand Jamirria on why the person said "I love you". I got the feeling that it was not the first time Jamirria did that. I don't know if that this is the same person in another forum or facebook that put it like that. I have no idea what is going on with this person. :confused:

She must be a very sweet and loving person.

Hi Becks. :wave: I'm Rebecca...or Becca.

Nice to meet you. I'm from Vancouver, BC, Canada. Where the last Olympics were. Your country next.

Hello BecksTheTealady :wave:

Welcome to AllDeaf (AD). I'm from England as well. It's not too gloomy where I'm living atm - a mixture of sunshine & clouds - though it was raining this morning and forecast to rain again later tonight and all day tomorrow!!!

P.S. We gotta keep up appearances in front of our international friends that all we Brits talk about is the weather ;)

You mean you do not always talk about the weather? :eek3:

:giggle:

:welcome: to Alldeaf! Gloomy England....just like gloomy Washington and Oregon (The Pacific Northwest in the United States. :)

Oh wow, look at all the messages. Not too sure about I love you message, whoever you are Jamirria but thanks...I think. Anyway hi to you all. Thanks for welcoming me to this forum. Hope you're all well? (I'll try and visit here more often!)

P.S Nice name, rebeccalj... :-P

Back