Hello I'm Becks from the gloomy England :-)

BecksTheTealady

Reaction score
Joined in to meet/get to know other deaf peeps around the world! How are you all?

We are great. And envious that you live in England. What is the temperature today?

Is it biscuits and tea time yet? Welcome to AD. I'm from California.

Hello, there! *wave* Ooh now I'm parched since you mentioned it. :) And biscuits, I don't eat much of those - gotta watch my belly.

Hello BecksTheTealady :wave:

Welcome to AllDeaf (AD). I'm from England as well. It's not too gloomy where I'm living atm - a mixture of sunshine & clouds - though it was raining this morning and forecast to rain again later tonight and all day tomorrow!!!

P.S. We gotta keep up appearances in front of our international friends that all we Brits talk about is the weather ;)

Hi there AJWSmith. Nice to see another Brit here. Thanks, it's been interesting so far, this forum. Ha ha aye, didn't meant that to happen but oh look it happened. :)

:lol: She's so new here. You don't even know her yet. :wave:

:shock: I really don't understand Jamirria on why the person said "I love you". I got the feeling that it was not the first time Jamirria did that. I don't know if that this is the same person in another forum or facebook that put it like that. I have no idea what is going on with this person. :confused:

Joined in to meet/get to know other deaf peeps around the world! How are you all?

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I am from Manitoulin Island in Ontario, Canada. I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Back