hello!I found that to find here, I like it very much

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

hi,Thank you for your welcome, and I like it very much.
:wave:

Hi Coco,
nice to meet you.
I see you already made some friends xD
Have fun around!

Hello, you are welcome to new friend and i had ex wife from shanghai,china and i m from usa. She is not deaf, i m deaf

I am here busy I am lots my busy focus project lol! :D great hope be you happy smile! I hear about to you! :D

thank you,Your words very interesting, huh, huh! Your smile is very special, very interested in you, haha! I'm joking, you do not be fooled
:D:lol::giggle:

thank you,Your words very interesting, huh, huh! Your smile is very special, very interested in you, haha! I'm joking, you do not be fooled
:D:lol::giggle:

your welcome loll lol smile! your smile! :D :naughty: lol you are surrpised! :D are you smile! you are happy right now! :D

your welcome loll lol smile! your smile! :D :naughty: lol you are surrpised! :D are you smile! you are happy right now! :D

haha!Good white your teeth, especially if you have a beautiful smile, a few beautiful women will like you, so you'll be happy. : Lol:: giggle:
:D

haha!Good white your teeth, especially if you have a beautiful smile, a few beautiful women will like you, so you'll be happy. : Lol:: giggle:
:D

LOL haha thank ! you are jealous wish be flirt to me! j/k :naughty: again lol you are silly! i am laugh inspiration! lol :D :giggle:

Back