Hello I am new here

RJones

Reaction score
Hello everyone I just join here. A friend SG asked me to join here. Was a member here a few years ago but I lost my profile so end up with a new one. For now just using this sn if I can think of a better nickname may change it later. I think some members here may remember me at another chatroom or forums as ButterFairy but SG knows me well.

SG I am finally here but Can't find you yet. Running out of time at the library so may have to figure it out another time. Maybe next week when I am visiting my parents and use my mom's computer but will wait and see how busy we are.

For those who don't know me from another chatroom or forums I am from Canada and no it is not cold right now it is summer season. Sorry this gotta be short but hopefully will have more time to chat next time. Have a nice weekend

Ciao

WELL HELLO!
Welcome to All deaf! enjoy your way around :)see ya!

Hi and :welcome: to AD! Hope we will see you around on this site more often and enjoy! :)

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. Have fun with us. See you around. :wave:

Hey sis RJones,

:welcome: to AllDeaf. Good to see ya here. :) I see ya did finally found me in AD. :giggle: I hope ya will enjoy posting and reading. :)

hello everyone thanks for the welcome.

Matilda I will try to come here when I can but can't promise how often lol.

heyyyyyyy SG glad to know I found ya too sis. You can run but you can't hide cuz I always know where to find ya.

Hey RJones,

It's been a while since I've seen you around! I'm glad you came to this forum. You'll have tons of fun around here and might as well, learn a lot of stuffs too! ;)

Welcome to AllDeaf!

P.S., It's been so long - How are you doing?

Welcome to AD and I hope you enjoy the stay with us and happy posting away! :)

Back