Hello, From the Army

I am indeed. When your young you are invincible. Then one day you ask doc whats this noise I'm haring or this hurts and they say its something permanent and you realize you need to be much more careful.

dear Alderez, you can set up your profile.
go to USER CP ----> "edit options" and choose the part "private messages and notifications" and check the boxes ....

A quick way to send a Private Message is to click on the member's name in one of their posts and select "Send a private message to mortimer mouse".

You should be able to send and receive now that you have 10 posts (5 is when the PM feature kicks in).

A quick way to send a Private Message is to click on the member's name in one of their posts and select "Send a private message to mortimer mouse".

You should be able to send and receive now that you have 10 posts (5 is when the PM feature kicks in).

yes, I have done so, but he had not set the pm available on the personal profile, so I asked here. Moreover, he did not know of this shortcut (click on the name of the user ...)

I take advantage of the opportunity to ask the moderators if you can have an opportunity to send messages directly to personal email, without them necessarily pass for PM's forum.... if possible, of course! :)

Ah okay I see what you mean.

I thought there was a way to send directly to email- at least there is on another vBulletin forum I am a member of.

I have deaf friends working as civilians for the DOD, Department of the Army, Department of the Air Force, Department of the Navy, DLA, DIA, etc

www.dod.mil can explain more

Back