Hello from Southern Ohio

Star1981

Reaction score
I am new to this site and looking thru this site and find it quite interesting so I thought to myself i will join in. I am partial deaf since the day i was born but grow up with hearing family.

Thank you for the welcome.

ChristineNeely - to answer your question, What i like to do for fun is hanging out with family and friends, watching football, and meet other people such as get-together and chat. When I am bored I would be on here or surfing on the net. Trying to find deaf community is kinda hard around this small town which most of my deaf and hoh friends lives about 5-10 miles from me or some of them had moved away far away. i thought it would be nice to join this site and meet deaf and hoh on here as well.

Thank you for having me

I am new to this site and looking thru this site and find it quite interesting so I thought to myself i will join in. I am partial deaf since the day i was born but grow up with hearing family.

Welcome from one buckeye to another. :wave:

I am also from ohio, if you would like to meet up, let me know. I am also looking for more friends in the Deaf community

Back