Hello from snowy Michigan!

SmilesCCR

Reaction score
Hello everyone! My name is Christine and I am going to school to be get my degree for sign language interpretering (ASL and Signed English). Michigan now requires an associates degree, so even though I am already an interpreter for friends, the state of Michigan requires THE piece of paper. No worries - I will be certified and ready to rock and roll! My dad, Louis (alldeaf.com member ID: deafdriving), is SO excited about offering driver's education to the deaf - please check him out at deafdriving.com. The website is still new and being developed - please be patient. He's only in California.... well, for now. Stop by and say hello!

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf! Good luck with obtaining your degree--also, hope you'll enjoy your stay here in AD as well. :)

:wave:
~RR

hi smiles
i am in michigan southeast as well around washtenaw county smile welcome to AD

I used to live in Ann Arbor, Michigan and took my first sign language class there. What part of SE Michigan are you in?

Hey welcome! I am in Michigan as well. I am in Grand Rapids area. Good luck.

Thank you all for your welcomes! I'm looking forward to helping my dad expand his driver's education business by offering his services to the deaf community. He hired an interpreter, who is also learning how to become a driver's ed instructor. If you have any tips or suggestions for my dad or me, please let me know. Thanks!

Hello!

Welcome to Alldeaf! I thought you will stay at Alldeaf. Enjoy it. FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another Michigander here. I live around Macomb county. You probably are working for Deaf C.A.N.

Welcome to AD!

Back