Hello from Scotland!

Spriteling

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I'm a 20 year old American who goes to school in Scotland. I have low-frequency sensorineural hearing loss; about 70dB in each ear. I am getting fitted for hearing aids in a month.

I'm a mathematician, and will be beginning my PhD in October, so I'm at a pretty exciting stage of life.

Nice to meet everyone!

Well, I just kind of decided, really. I knew that I wanted to go far away for university, and in Scotland I would be able to study just mathematics and physics, and no other subjects. I also had some friends there, so that helped my decision.

Awesome. Math whizz. ha. enjoy your reading every threads of this forum. There are a few good threads that may fits you. keep reading. :)

Cool meeting someone with a similar background.

I am also in the natural sciences. I am doing a PhD in bioinformatics (biology + computer science + statistics) in Cork, Ireland.

I have 50% hearing in one ear.

Welcome to AD.

Welcome to AD :wave:

How are you finding the Scottish accent? I find it really difficult myself

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

hello

I want a man who knows who he is because of his life experiences, be they good or bad and will not let those experiences interfere with a new relationship, but make it better, from what was learned. One who can understand that all women are not the same and have a willingness to extend oneself beyond what they understand. Warmth and outward affection is a must and and it should come easily and not be contrived. Passionate about life and their woman would be a plus. You would be comfortable in dressing up or down and are adept a both. Being in good. You should be secure with who you are and have the ability to share a relationship and not be dominated by it. You should desire a relationship that will lead to something more serious...

Back