Hello from NY!

Allyellen

Reaction score
Hello. I'm new here and wanted to introduce myself. I'm a 13 year old girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. I live in Syracuse, New York. I am intrested in learning American Sign Language. I will begin to take classes in September at Aurora in Syracuse. I'm also intrested in chatting with a Deaf interpreter. If you can PM me I would love that! Thank you!!

Im just being vigilant, I ponder why you need to say your 13 years old with blonde hair and blue eyes right after joining this forum. That kind of comment gives me creepy feeling. I understand your hearing and looking for person who is terp or learning to terp, why is it necessary to say you have blue eyes and a blonde girl? To be honest, it sounded like your phishing or scammer.

Hello. I'm new here and wanted to introduce myself. I'm a 13 year old girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. I live in Syracuse, New York. I am intrested in learning American Sign Language. I will begin to take classes in September at Aurora in Syracuse. I'm also intrested in chatting with a Deaf interpreter. If you can PM me I would love that! Thank you!!

Im just being vigilant, I ponder why you need to say your 13 years old with blonde hair and blue eyes right after joining this forum. That kind of comment gives me creepy feeling. I understand your hearing and looking for person who is terp or learning to terp, why is it necessary to say you have blue eyes and a blonde girl? To be honest, it sounded like your phishing or scammer.

I was a 13 year old once...I remember that our appearance was everything to us. it was our #1 priority so she sounds like a typical 13 year old. however, it is good to be on the alert just in case.

I was a 13 year old once...I remember that our appearance was everything to us. it was our #1 priority so she sounds like a typical 13 year old. however, it is good to be on the alert just in case.
Do you know how I can edit my post?

Just PM Alex and have chit chat and let Alex, the highness decides what to do next.

Back