Hello from northern California!

Ten_Bucks

Reaction score
Hello everyone. My name is Scott. I'm from northern California. Lived here all but 4.5 years of my life. Was born 98% deaf in right ear and partial hearing loss in left ear. Hearing loss has progressively gotten worse over the years because all my life I've been around loud things that make tons of noise(engines, race cars, trucks, etc). I don't wear hearing aids and I don't have a cochlear implant. I talk very well but loud and use sign language to communicate. I'm on here looking for new friends to meet who understand my hearing deficit. Anything else you wanna know about me, just ask. I'm an open book.

Scott

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I am glad to meet you and hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Welcome to AllDeaf. Enjoy your stay. :)

Are you by chance, a Georgia Bulldogs fan?

Welcome to AD, I see that you're from Placerville ;) I spent the day in Apple Hill recently, it was a beautiful community! Have fun here, don't feed the deranged o_O

Welcome to AD, I see that you're from Placerville ;) I spent the day in Apple Hill recently, it was a beautiful community! Have fun here, don't feed the deranged o_O

Thanks. Yeah, Placerville is my hometown. But now I live in Pollock Pines which is about 15 minutes east of Placerville. Anyways, I just sent you an add request on Yahoo IM. My Yahoo IM handle is tenbucks76.

Scott

Hi Scott, :wave: welcome!!

I talk too loud too, or at least that what my sisters say all the time :lol:

Have fun!

You can't beat Northern California! Welcome to AD!

Back