Hello from N. Nv

BLeGal2

Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Brittany. I am a hearing Deaf Studies major at WNC. I am finishing up the program and found this website while looking for deaf events to attend. Its very cool.

:wave:

Hi, are you a student of WNC in Nevada? I lived in Reno, Nevada about seven months. I suffered from lonely, because I found no people who know ASL. Recently, I returned in my city Rochester, New York. I miss Nevada which is very nice US state. What's about deaf community in WNC or in your city? How many deaf students in WNC? Are they close friendly or extroverted? I'm a sophormore college student in Rochester, New York which is not nice city and dirty somewhat! I have facebook profile if you need to contact me. My name is Sartaj Swarup.

Hi, are you a student of WNC in Nevada? I lived in Reno, Nevada about seven months. I suffered from lonely, because I found no people who know ASL. Recently, I returned in my city Rochester, New York. I miss Nevada which is very nice US state. What's about deaf community in WNC or in your city? How many deaf students in WNC? Are they close friendly or extroverted? I'm a sophormore college student in Rochester, New York which is not nice city and dirty somewhat! I have facebook profile if you need to contact me. My name is Sartaj Swarup.

Yeah I attend WNC. When did you live here? There are tons of deaf people now! Wooster high school in reno has at least 50 kids, then there are I'd say at least 20 adults within reno and carson. Wow NY-it is really pretty there! All of the deaf college kids that I know (7) are very cool! 4 of them are taking ASL classes for fun and help everyone out signing. The deaf events are not as frequent and I would like, but we have silent movies, silent dinners, asl club, and mentoring where we all meet up. If your ever in S NV Las Vegas there are a lot more Deaf events there! You should check it out if you ever go on vacation there. They have socials minimum twice a week.

I added you on FB, my name is just LeGal on there.

Hello

Hello! Welcome to the site! My name is Markie, it's nice to meet you! Let's be friends! :D

Yeah I attend WNC. When did you live here? There are tons of deaf people now! Wooster high school in reno has at least 50 kids, then there are I'd say at least 20 adults within reno and carson. Wow NY-it is really pretty there! All of the deaf college kids that I know (7) are very cool! 4 of them are taking ASL classes for fun and help everyone out signing. The deaf events are not as frequent and I would like, but we have silent movies, silent dinners, asl club, and mentoring where we all meet up. If your ever in S NV Las Vegas there are a lot more Deaf events there! You should check it out if you ever go on vacation there. They have socials minimum twice a week.

I added you on FB, my name is just LeGal on there.

Ok, cool. What's about the population of deaf students in WNC?

Back