Hello from Ireland

Salarian

Reaction score
Hey there I hail from Ireland and I have a cochlear impant in the right ear and HA in the left.

I'm looking forward to communicating with all :)

Hey there I hail from Ireland and I have a cochlear impant in the right ear and HA in the left.

I'm looking forward to communicating with all :)

Where in Ireland??? My daughter is moving to Dublin to attend Trinity College for graduate school. Saving my pennies so I may be able to go visit.

I have one Cochlear Implant left ear and totally deaf in right.

Welcome:wave:

Where in Ireland??? My daughter is moving to Dublin to attend Trinity College for graduate school. Saving my pennies so I may be able to go visit.

OT....but Trinity College Library is AMAZING!

I'm from Dublin and Trinity college is right in the centre of town which is a great spot. Trinity is a brilliant college and lives up it's worlds reputation.

I'm waiting on my exam results in August (leaving certificate) which determines what college course I will get.

I'm from Dublin and Trinity college is right in the centre of town which is a great spot. Trinity is a brilliant college and lives up it's worlds reputation.

I'm waiting on my exam results in August (leaving certificate) which determines what college course I will get.

Best of luck on your exam results. Is Trinity a possibility for you?

They will be leaving this Tuesday night. They will be in a hurry to find a place to live since school starts right away. They have a dog so a place with some grass maybe. The weather will be the biggest change for them, lots of rain which we get very little of. That and away from all their family and friends. Believe me, I've shed a lot of tears in private. I'm going to miss her like crazy but so very, very proud, she has wanted to go to Trinity since she was really young.

My mom is from County Cork, dad from Waterford. Hopefully she will have time to locate some relatives, there are so many. My daughter was there two years ago, so they know the area pretty well.

Back