Hello, from Hayward WI

also i try sign up here name stargirl but someone already use it so i use bonkercrazy instead which i hate it. thats my aim name lol

Once my older daughter showed up on my doorstep after her friend helped her dye her hair, and I asked "Eggplant?"

She was very insulted as it was really called "Blackberry."

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I was from Minnesota for living in the bush but had to go to mainstream elementary and high school in the 50s and 60s. I used to visit Wisconsin almost pretty often back in the old days. Wisconsin is not too bad, I like it. I do not remember going up north of Wisconsin. Never been there in Hayward before. :hmm: Anyway, I hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Want know about me? Ok I grew up in naperville il. Went to hinsdale south high school and finished in 2003. Then went college of dupage for 2 years. Still not figure out what I want with my future career. Then in 2006 I start learn ride motorcycle, atv, dirt bike. I love it so half year later so I start learning wheelie and few tricks as stunts. July 2007 I moved to las Vegas to be with boyfriend then broke up in June 2008 dating other bf in las Vegas so I realized las Vegas not my life style also not work out. MOved back Chicago in Aug 08. Found my half brother that I not in touch since 3 year old. So I moved to hayward wi in Sept 08. Now live here since then. I love here, so different between city and country. It more strange cause it feel like I quit deaf world because there none in hayward and really small town. I do miss Chicago that lot deaf people that I grew up together. I born deaf. Have boyfriend who hearing and been dating since Nov 07 2008. He know lot of asl and he can interpreted pretty great. I introduced him to deaf world, he love it and good time. We talk about get marry someday. Lol right now I m research college for salons or automotive clases. I live work on cars or motorcycle. I love do hairs style or cut. Right now my hair is pink haha.

I know a couple of people from Naperville.

Glad to see you abroad.

Back