Hello, from Hayward WI

bonkercrazy

Reaction score
hi everybody, my name is Nicole and i m from Hayward wi. I m look forward meeting people who live in Northeast of WI near canada.:wave:

hi everybody, my name is Nicole and i m from Hayward wi. I m look forward meeting people who live in Northeast of WI near canada.:wave:

You meet us all. But there may be someone to befriend in your area :confused: At any rate, :welcome:

:wave: Nicole was up North in Hayward several times but not recently.
however, am way on other end of state from you. But welcome anyway:)

Nicole it was very different for me when I was up there because I am from a very urban area but I did enjoy it and it was very beautiful.
I am new hoh.

Nicole it was very different for me when I was up there because I am from a very urban area but I did enjoy it and it was very beautiful.
I am new hoh.

I am old deaf, and not sure I have been to Wisconsin at all. Nicole can come to our coffee later if she is a signer. :lol:

Welcome to AllDeaf!!! :wave:

Never been to Wisconsin at all. Too far north for me.

Hello, Nicole and welcome to Alldeaf. I was born and raised in Minnesota but have been in California for ages now. We are from all over.

Tell us a little bit about yourself.....

Hayward caught my eye. I have a lifelong friend up that way. Lives in the Chippewa River now. He had a home on Moose Lake, about 15 miles from your town. We fished there often; also the Big Chip. Been to the Fishing Hall of Fame? A nice place to tour. We used to stop at Pastika's baitshop for our fish treats. :wave:

Want know about me? Ok I grew up in naperville il. Went to hinsdale south high school and finished in 2003. Then went college of dupage for 2 years. Still not figure out what I want with my future career. Then in 2006 I start learn ride motorcycle, atv, dirt bike. I love it so half year later so I start learning wheelie and few tricks as stunts. July 2007 I moved to las Vegas to be with boyfriend then broke up in June 2008 dating other bf in las Vegas so I realized las Vegas not my life style also not work out. MOved back Chicago in Aug 08. Found my half brother that I not in touch since 3 year old. So I moved to hayward wi in Sept 08. Now live here since then. I love here, so different between city and country. It more strange cause it feel like I quit deaf world because there none in hayward and really small town. I do miss Chicago that lot deaf people that I grew up together. I born deaf. Have boyfriend who hearing and been dating since Nov 07 2008. He know lot of asl and he can interpreted pretty great. I introduced him to deaf world, he love it and good time. We talk about get marry someday. Lol right now I m research college for salons or automotive clases. I live work on cars or motorcycle. I love do hairs style or cut. Right now my hair is pink haha.

I have heard of Naperville and DuPage. so what kinda color "pink" is your hair? :)
and cool stunts -

19439_271264426158_505151158_4485655_1520348_n.jpg

Back