Hello from Georgia

At Rowland Springs Baptist Church in Cartersville (eastside, about 2 miles from the Cracker's Barrel restaurant). They just started the class for beginners on the 8th and will continue until the 3rd of November. They probably are accepting more people for the class, I would suggest that you to contact the church at 770-382-4778. The deaf lady from Acworth (or Dallas) that does the classes around northern Atlanta suburbs/northern Georgia is a very good ASL instructor. The church also has services for the deaf.
I just forgot to add that one does not have to be member of the church to attend the ASL classes at the church.

I recently sent a message to someone, I used to know, to see if she would know of other ASL classes/deaf events in and around that area.

It seems that most of it is in and around the Marietta area. :shrug:

I just forgot to add that one does not have to be member of the church to attend the ASL classes at the church.

I recently sent a message to someone, I used to know, to see if she would know of other ASL classes/deaf events in and around that area.

It seems that most of it is in and around the Marietta area. :shrug:

I talked to the people at the church and they gave me the email address of the person who teaches the class. I sent her an email so I have to wait to hear from her. Thank you so much for your help.

I talked to the people at the church and they gave me the email address of the person who teaches the class. I sent her an email so I have to wait to hear from her. Thank you so much for your help.
You are welcome and good luck. :)

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around. :wave:

Back