Hello from Europe

vosbein

Reaction score
I'm not deaf. I've been an expat for years, and I've often spent hours feeling sorry for myself because I was treated differently for not mastering the language like a native speaker.

The other night on the way home on the tram, I noticed a group of travelers having a lively conversation without uttering a word.

Long story short, here I am.

See you round,

Vozz

I'm not deaf. I've been an expat for years, and I've often spent hours feeling sorry for myself because I was treated differently for not mastering the language like a native speaker.

The other night on the way home on the tram, I noticed a group of travelers having a lively conversation without uttering a word.

Long story short, here I am.

See you round,

Vozz

But it is a language that takes just as much effort for fluency as any spoken language.

So it can not be a cure to your unhappiness.

Maybe I should not have made it so short.

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply I came to this forum to learn sign language. I rather meant because of what I am going through, I thought I could gain a bit of perspective by learning more about what some people on this forum are going through.

Maybe I should not have made it so short.

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply I came to this forum to learn sign language. I rather meant because of what I am going through, I thought I could gain a bit of perspective by learning more about what some people on this forum are going through.

Oh, good luck.

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you have lots of fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around. :wave:

Back