Hello from Colorado

Goodyy

Reaction score
HI my name is Goody, and I am a hearing person that is going thru Sign Language Interpreter program. I am not here to ask questions about my class. I am here to get to know the deaf world, as much as any hearing person can. I understand I am not a member of the deaf world, but as a hearing person that would like to become a member of the community, I would like to make friends with more deaf person. I hope to get the chance to make more friends thru the deaf community. Thank you for your time.

Welcome to AD. Where in CO are you at? I worked at IBM Boulder many years ago.

Hi, Goodyy. I used to live in Colorado. Littleton and Highlands Ranch. I miss the mountains! Welcome!

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around. :wave:

Hi Goodyy,
I'm new here too. I did the Interpreter Training Program at Front Range CC in the early '90's and loved it.
Where do you live? Where are you studying?
Good idea--this. Wish it had been available when I was in school. Still, the very best way to learn sign and learn Deaf Culture is by meeting Deaf and HOH people in the community. Churches, school, businesses.

Back