hello everyone...

smileyface2788

Reaction score
it's me, julia again! i haven't been on here in a while....... how has everyone been doing?

LOL

i was just going to say she's hot. but my opinion has changed since i learned she's 16.

she's a very nice looking young lady.

AJ said:
LOL

i was just going to say she's hot. but my opinion has changed since i learned she's 16.

she's a very nice looking young lady.

Yes she is. It is tragic she like hip-hop & thinks it's good music... :barf:

hip hop is alright.

i much prefer rock. Aerosmith all the way.

Hello and welcome back! I'm doing great and AD's still rocking on!! :thumb:

{off-topic} Speaking of Aerosmith, sure one of my favorite groups...RR :cheers: AJ

i just bought Aerosmiths Greatest Hits album

and Sinned speaking of Southern Rock...got to love the Van Zants. Lynyrd Skynyrd, 38 Special.

hey

what's up? well, thank you about the compliment! anyways, i listen to hip-hop but i like country and christian music very much. michael w. smith!

smileyface2788 said:
what's up? well, thank you about the compliment! anyways, i listen to hip-hop but i like country and christian music very much. michael w. smith!

country rocks man. nothin like the Muzik Mafia.

Big & Rich, Gretchen Wilson.

:wave: :wave: Smileyface2788!!!! It is so great to have you back. I have been doing good!!! I hope all is well with you? Back to school yet? If so? How do you like it so far?
I hope to see you around for a long time!!!! :hug:

hi! well, i have been doing great. thanks for asking! i am in school, and it is boring.... i will always be around, don't worry!

Back