hello anyone from mississippi

brownsugar

Reaction score
hello all i am 32 year old female from mississippi..i have had the CL sugery and still getting used to hearing again ...i never learned to asl while i was deaf but would love it if someone could teach me...i like to make new freinds and just chat with someone that is deaf or hard of hearing:afro:

Last edited:
Welcome to AD... happy posting away.... you will make friends here.,,

:welcome: to All Deaf brownsugar!! My wife recently had CI surgery & can't wait to start hearing a whole lot more. I'm hearing myself & learning ASL has been fun:) I hope you enjoy your stay here & have fun posting:)

Welcome Brown Sugar!

I have a CI too and am doing well with it. I learned some BSL (British sign language) several years ago but my primary mode of communication is English. I would like to do a course in Auslan (Australian sign language) when my daughter goes to pre-school next year as it looks pretty similar to BSL. If you contact your local deafness resources centre you may find that they offer courses especially geared for oral deaf people. I've located such a course this way.

HI Welcome to AD. I hope you will enjoy the stay with us and happy posting away! :)

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf! I'm sure in time you'll be able to find yourself in a comfort zone where you'll be able to be used to the various of sounds you may not have heard before. Anyhow, hope you'll enjoy your stay here in AD! ;)

Have a nice day! :wave:

~RR

Back